I met with an awesome couple yesterday about photographing their wedding in September. The meeting went great and I'm EXTREMELY excited about doing this!! It also makes it easier on me that they are getting married where I did. So I already know the location, and the people that work there. The couple seems really laid back and easy going which will make things a lot easier on me as well. I will be looking for a second shooter if anyone is interested, it's approx. 200 people attending this wedding and I just want to make sure that I get all the photos that they wish. This is the most important day of their life after all.

I also have some more photos that I need to update on here, that should be coming shortly.
HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY!!

OoOOo.. I also forgot that I ordered my new iMac yesterday, should be getting that next week sometime, and going to buy a speedlight flash this weekend. Things are looking up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment