Last Friday I had the opportunity to drive to Loveland,CO with a couple other local photographers and shoot High School Senior portraits. I think this was a huge success, I learned so much from the others and from my own actions. I also had a great friend volunteer for me to take her pictures and practice with lighting and positions, etc. I think this was also a huge success. She posted all her pictures on her facebook and myspace and have already had many people commenting on how much they love them and want me to take their pictures as well. This is AWESOME!! I have also had friends on my pages love the work I have done.

My website is coming along great! Cori has been doing a fabulous job on it, and so fast!! She is working full time at another job and then coming home to work on this, she's just the best!!! The page is up and live, so you can now visit it, www.frozentphotography.com there are a few things we are still working on but you can still get an idea of my work. I'm also getting the opportunity to take her daughters senior photos here real soon, and in return have made a great deal with her. She has promised to post her pictures up on myspace/facebook as well and for every 5 referrals/friends that she sends to me I will reward her with prices, what teenager/kid do you know that will turn down free gifts?!? If you know of a senior that would like to be in this program as well please contact me.

There really hasn't been to much going on besides this, just editing editing editing. Never realized how much I would be in front of the computer editing instead of out shooting photos! But I love my job and wouldn't change it for the world.
Also please contact me for my May/June specials, with this economy save money wherever you can, but still save the memories of your life!


Edit: Here are some of the Senior portraits I took, and my friends portraits. Hope you enjoy!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment